Fitness Center and Aqua Fitness Classes
We offer over 45 fitness center and aqua fitness classes each week, including Yoga, Spin, BodyPump, Zumba and Pilates in the Water. Read on for descriptions of classes.
Fitness Center Classes
- Barre FUSION
- Breath Easy - Chair Yoga (seasonal) (designed for 60+ and people with orthopedic restrictions or chronic conditions)
- CRB (Cardio, Resistance & Balance) (designed for 60+)
- Fierce 4 and Fierce 4 Extreme
- Integrated Conditioning
- PBS (Power-Balance-Strength)
- Spin Fit
- TBC (Total Body Conditioning)
- Yoga Sculpt
- Zumba Toning
- Zumba Kids (ages 7-11) (seasonal)
Aqua Fitness Classes
Aquatic exercise in all its forms can be a healing, meditative, and high-performance experience...Aquatic exercise rewards the beginner, the expert, the out of shape, and the 30 hour-a-week athlete alike...
- Back to the Pool
- Fit for Life
- H2O Deep
- H2O Yoga
- Masters Swim
- Pilates in the Water
- Water Polo (seasonal)
Cold Weather Policy
Aqua Fitness classes will not be held if the temperature is below zero degrees Farenheit. In the case of subzero temperatures, please call the front desk (970-879-1828 x 0) 30 minutes prior to class to check on class status. See more details about our aquatics safety and guidelines here.
Click here for all class pricing.