Private Swim Lessons
Welcome to the Old Town Hot Springs Swim Program. Private and semi-private lessons or swim coaching are available for ages six months to adults. All instructors are certified by the American Red Cross in Water Safety Instruction or hold a USA Coaching Certification and also hold certifications in First Aid and CPR. Each instructor is also an employee of OTHS and has extensive experience in aquatics. Private and semi-private lessons are arranged through the individual instructor of your choice. Upon setting up swim lessons, please leave your contact information with your instructor. Lesson tickets can be purchased at the front desk.
Private Lessons (30 minutes)
|Individual lesson||Booklet of Five|
|Individual lesson (Price per student)||Booklet of Five (Each student needs one ticket per lesson)|
Semi-private lesson length depends on number of students:
- (30 minutes) for two student
- (45 minutes) for three students
- (60 minutes) for four or more
Rules and Regulations:
- Parent must remain at OTHS during the swim lesson if child participant is nine years or younger.
- Children wearing diapers must wear tightly fitted plastic pants (available for rent or purchase at the front desk). NO DISPOSABLE DIAPERS ARE ALLOWED.
- Lesson participants may swim after lessons under adult supervision.
- All lesson participants must follow facility rules.
- Swim instructors reserve the right to charge for “no-shows.” Please call your instructor in advance if you are unable to attend your scheduled lesson.
For more information or a list of private lesson instructors, contact:
The Swim Lesson Coordinator at email@example.com or 970.879.1828 x313.